There are two causes that I champion - STOP THE CULLING and SAVE THE WORLD'S SADDEST DOLPHINS.
In 2011, I started a cause STOP THE CULLING OF STRAY ANIMALS to raise awareness of the plight of stray cats and dogs in Singapore and to let other Singaporeans know that cruel methods are employed to capture and kill stray animals, even the sterilised ones. With this cause, I hope that other Singaporeans will come to learn that not all stray animals (dogs especially) are dangerous, and that they will only attack if provoked, or if their territories have been invaded.
To date, the petition I created for this cause is one of the first of its kind, and has over 1400 signatures. As I am working on this alone, I will require and appreciate help from any one willing to spend a bit of time to promote the cause with me. Please read on if you are interested in lending a helping hand.
Why you should get involved...
1) By supporting this cause you will help countless innocent and helpless animals who may be killed any time. One of these animals could have been your pet.
2) It doesn't take more than a few minutes to get involved and there are many ways for you to help out.
3) You can help without spending a cent and you are still doing a good deed!
How can you help?
Many, many ways! Here are a few examples:
1) Put a button on your blog - the button can link to this page, the petition, or our Facebook page.
2) Write blog posts and inform your readers and followers about this cause.
3) Spread the word on Facebook or Twitter!
If you are interested to champion this cause, please email firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com with your name and age and please also let us know how you intend to help.
The following links will provide more information on the culling of stray animals in Singapore. You can also read Sophie Willocq's blog post in which she promoted this anti-culling cause.
01. Increased Culling
02. Animal abuse in Singapore
03. Man believes stray dogs should be shot